A copy of the full circulation policy is available upon request. Some general rules are:
- You must have a valid library card to check out items (a photo ID that matches your record may be admissable)
- As of 1/2012, library card holders from outside the Marlboro School District will pay $50 for their first renewal and $100 a year (per family) after.
- DVD movies and magazines are loaned for a period of 7 days
- books, audiobooks, music cds and video games are loaned for a period of 3 weeks
- reserve items are held for 7 days for pickup
- there is a $5 replacement cost for a lost library card