Subject: Frank’s Deli
Badner Shoe Shop, Marlboro.
This building was thought to be the home and business of German emigrant, John Badner as early as 1830. His shop was located at 4 Western Avenue – the current location of Frank’s Deli – near the corner of Route 9W. The gentleman pictured may be John’s son, George, who was known to have added a general store to the original business.
For more history and images of Marlborough, purchase the book at the library today!
Frank’s Deli Today