Subject: Marlboro Bank
First National Bank of Marlborough
According to C.M. Woolsey’s history book on the town, “this bank was organized in August 1907, with a capital of $25,000.” Woolsey also states that “the village was incorporated in July 1906. The population was about 800.” The bank faced Route 9W at the corner of Western Avenue. KeyBank in now located on this site. Postcard is from the Badner Collection and was printed in Germany.
For more history and images of Marlborough, purchase the book at the library today!
Key Bank Today