Floral Paint and Sip
Online, Tuesday, June 30, 7:00 p.m.
Join us on Tuesday, June 30 at 7:00 p.m. for a fun floral painting session, set up your canvas and grab your beverage of choice to begin painting in the virtual company of other artists!
- acrylic paint in 5 or 6 of your choice of favorite colors you feel would look good together
- canvas board or stretched canvas (12”x16” or similar/smaller size)
- cup of water
- paint brushes
- paper towels
- paint palette (a paper plate works well, or a scrap of cardboard)
- newspaper (if you’d like to protect your table surface)
- smock or apron (if you’d like to protect your clothing)
- easel (if you have one)
Registration for this craft is required for security reasons.
Click here to register and we will email you a zoom meeting link the day of the event.