*This event has been postponed*
Learn How Disability Rights New York Can Help You!
Tuesday, June 15, 2:00 p.m.
Program in partnership with the Ulster County Library Association
A representative from Disability Rights New York (DRNY) will give an overview of their services during this virtual presentation over Zoom. Learn more about:
- The Client Assistance Program (CAP) and how DRNY can assist those with disabilities
- Adult Continuing Career & Educational Services Vocational Rehabilitation (ACCES-VR)
- New York State Commission for the Blind (NYSCB) and how their services compare and contrast to those of ACCES-VR.
- How to apply for ACCES-VR services
- How CAP can assist clients who may not currently be satisfied with ACCES-VR services.
There will be also be time set aside at the end of the session for general questions to be asked. Registration is required.
Disability Rights New York (DRNY) is the federally and state-authorized Protection and Advocacy System and Client Assistance Program (P&A/CAP) for people with disabilities in New York State. DRNY provides free legal and advocacy services to individuals with disabilities. Working tirelessly to protect and advance the rights of children and adults with disabilities, DRNY is committed to enabling those we serve to exercise their own life choices and fully participate in community life.