Welcome to MFL Express
We have resumed offering in-person services in addition to our enhanced virtual and curbside offerings.
Library entry requires proper fitting facemasks for:
-ALL unvaccinated people, including children ages 2+
-ALL one-on-one appointments: Notary, Passport, Tech Help, etc.
-Visiting the children's area
Computer Use Hours
Computers shut down 15 minutes before closing.
Three one hour sessions per day with valid Library card, first come, first served.
Don't forget- Wifi is available from your car on Library grounds!
Curbside Pick-Up Hours
Curbside continues (and is encouraged)! Call ahead only.
Please Limit Your Time!
All patrons are asked to limit their time whenever possible.
24 hours at the book drop located near the front doors or at the circulation desk.
Available to browse during regular hours, or make an appointment with Ms. Taylor.
An appointment is not required unless you want to be sure the children’s librarian is available for assistance. Masks are required in the children's area.
Contact Ms. Taylor at Taylor@marlborolibrary.org or 236-7272 ext. 217.
Services Requiring an Appointment
The Children's Library: An appointment is not required unless you want to be sure the children’s librarian is available for assistance. Masks are required in the children's area. To make an appointment, contact Ms. Taylor at Taylor@marlborolibrary.org or 236-7272 ext. 217.
- Notarizations: We are unable to accommodate walk-ins. Please call for an appointment. 236-7272 ext. 220.
- Call-ahead curbside pick-up. Call when you are on your way to pick-up your items. 236-7272 ext. 214.
- Vulnerable Population: Please make an appointment by emailing email@example.com or call 236-7272 ext. 214.
- Local History: Please make an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Passports: By appointments only. We are unable to accommodate walk-ins. Call 845-236-7272 and leave a message at extension 218.
PLEASE NOTE THE FINE PRINT:
- Staff will be limiting all face-to-face assistance beyond the safety barriers.
- Children under age 12 must remain with a caregiver at all times.
- The Community Room is closed until further notice. Room reservation requests will not be accepted until further notice.
- Contactless self-checkout is available and encouraged.
- Limited staff assistance with the public computers, copying & printing.
- Remote printing from home, from a smart device, or from a laptop to be picked up curbside is available through Princh. Click here for more information.
- One-on-one help is available by appointment only.
- Absolutely no food or drink allowed.
- Temporary hours are subject to change.
Placing Holds/Curbside Pick-Up
Call Ahead Curbside Pick-up
How to get books! (And other items)
Once you receive notification that your item is ready, call the day you'd like to come to arrange a pick up time.
Near the side entrance, look for a bag with your name printed on it to retrieve your hold. Be advised: Face coverings must be worn while on Library property, including when picking up items from the curbside location.
When you are finished with any items, please return them in our book drop.