The Marlboro Free Library has recently added an Olana Museum pass to its item lending collection! The pass is available to Marlboro Central School District residents only with a library card in good standing (no fines due or lost/overdue items). The pass must be picked up and returned to the Marlboro Library. To see if the pass is available, click here. Please note: Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. Holds/reserves cannot be placed and requests for specific dates cannot be made.
What to know to borrow:
- The Library membership pass allows for patrons to receive admission for 2 adults, children under 12 are free.
- Guests are required to make a reservation prior to visiting by calling 518-751-0344. Reservations must be made under the name, Marlboro Library.
- Restrictions on the use of the pass are set by the museum’s membership policies, and it is the borrower’s responsibility to verify the museum’s hours and operational schedule before visiting.
- The borrower must be an adult.
- The loan period for a pass is 3 days. NON-RENEWABLE
- Late fines will be assessed at $5.00 per day. The pass will be considered lost if not returned in 7 days.
- A lost pass will result in a charge of the full replacement cost of membership ($150).
The Museum may ask to see your Marlboro or Milton Library Card, along with the membership pass and a Photo ID.
To see a complete list of all the museum passes available in our item lending collection, click here.