The Marlboro Free Library has recently added a Boscobel House and Gardens pass to its collection!
The pass is available to Marlboro Central School District residents only with a Library card in good standing (no fines due or lost/overdue items). The pass must be picked up and returned to the Marlboro Library. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis: at this time reservations or requests for specific dates cannot be made. Holds/Reserves cannot be placed. To see if the pass is available, click here.
What to know to borrow:
- The Library membership pass allows for patrons to receive admission for four guests.
- The Library Membership is valid for access to the grounds and/or a house tour if the house is open. Reservations are required for tours. See Boscobel.org for days open and advance registration.
- Restrictions on the use of the pass are set by the Museum’s membership policies, and it is the borrower’s responsibility to verify the Museum’s hours and operational schedule before visiting.
- The borrower must be an adult.
- The loan period for a pass is 3 days. NON-RENEWABLE
- Late fines will be assessed at $5.00 per day. The pass will be considered lost if not returned in 7 days.
- A lost pass will result in a charge of the full replacement cost of membership ($150).
Please note: You may be asked to present your Marlboro or Milton Library Card, along with the membership pass and a photo ID.