Craftsy is now available on the Libby app!
Craftsy offers crafting videos, tutorials and additional resources for creative makers. With more than 3,000 hours of content and over 1,300 courses from expert instructors, Craftsy allows users to bring quality crafting courses into their homes in an accessible way. Courses include:
- Fabric & Yarn Arts – Sewing, Quilting, Knitting, Crochet, Embroidery
- Food – Baking, Cooking, Cake Decorating
- Art – Drawing, Painting, Photography, Paper Crafts, Jewelry Making
- …And more! – Home Décor, Gardening, Woodworking, Writing
To access Craftsy:
- Go to or download the Libby app from the Apple or Google Play Store.
- Select “add a library” and search for the Ulster County Library Association.
- When prompted, enter your library card barcode and pin.
- In Libby, click on the library icon and scroll down to the “Extras” category to access Craftsy.
Once checked out, users will have access to the service for the entire week. (You must “check out” Craftsy one week at a time.)
These resources are provided free to the residents of Ulster County through the work of your County Executive, the Ulster County Legislature and your local library.